We are a team, we work as a team, we play as a team, you will find everything you need to feel comfortable with your new community here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server is Full

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
markyz123

Server is Full Empty
PostSubject: Server is Full   Server is Full EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:52 pm

The server is full, we need to upgrade soon!
Back to top Go down
Evotstar
Admin
Evotstar

Server is Full Empty
PostSubject: server upgrade   Server is Full EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am

i cant upgrade the server untill people start making donations, im not going to start begging people to put money towards the server but the option is there if they want us to grow, so far iv put alot of my hard earned cash in the project and people just seam to moan there is no admin on the only time im not on is when im at work 3 times a week with is whats funding the server at the moment, yes we do need more staff but there is no point haveing more staff on a 10 slot server, yes we are missing out on members but we can aford to lose a few when im not on as im out making money to try and get us a bigger server etc.

sorry if these seams like ago its not your all telling me things i know and im trying my hardest to get people to join, the only income via the server atm is by advert on the webpage www.tinyurl.com/evocraft

sorry im tierd as iv just got in from work and its 6am im going to do some server updates tomoro i think so you may find some problems with the server, but im trying to set up a Economy system and NPC traders wich i think would be cool. Smile

I love all you guys and the server wouldt be alive without you but we need to try and keep it alive by working togerth,

Any one who donates over $4 will get automatic trusted member (and recive a bonus amount of cash when i set up an economy system) as long as they have been a regual member of the server thats to stop anyone just joining donateing and then grieefing, you never know the lengths people go threw to grieef!!!

As i said before im not having ago at anyone just wanted to get all this off my chest and fill you all in on status of everything going on behinde the sceans, i will be also setting up a ingame protion system soon so my Mods can promote guests atm its only me and Evo so when i get that working wich is what iv been working on most of the day everything will get alot easyer Smile

Thanks for reading this guys means alot to me post a reply let me know you read this just so i know i havet just waisted my time lmao!! Smile

thanks Guys Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinyurl.com/evocraft
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

Server is Full Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Full   Server is Full EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:14 am

Evotstar wrote:

Thanks for reading this guys means alot to me post a reply let me know you read this just so i know i havet just waisted my time lmao!! Smile

thanks Guys Smile

haha i read it all Very Happy and yeah i think griefers are crazy enough to pay to grief XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server is Full Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Full   Server is Full Empty

Back to top Go down

Server is Full
Page 1 of 1