We are a team, we work as a team, we play as a team, you will find everything you need to feel comfortable with your new community here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aplication for Moderator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Evotstar
Admin
Evotstar

Aplication for Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Aplication for Moderator   Aplication for Moderator EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Here is a an aplication for Moderator on the minecraft server! you will also need to aply for Evo-gaming as well this can be done in the clan aplication section on the server!!

Aplication will be read anytime but there will not allways be a slot going unless we think your really good!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How long have you been on the Evo Gaming Minecraft Server?

Why do you want to apply for Moderator status?

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers?

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft?

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Write 4-5 sentences why you think you deserve the privileges of Moderator and how you will prove your worthiness to the server?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Evotstar on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinyurl.com/evocraft
AmunitionX

AmunitionX

PostSubject: application   Aplication for Moderator EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Name: stephen b
E-mail:
How long have you been on the Evo Gaming Minecraft Server? 3 days ( around 30 hours ish )

Why do you want to apply for Moderator status? ( want to help the server improve and expand

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? yes.been admin/co-owner/vip on multiple servers

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? building mega objects for servers and being very helpfull

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server? yes. been banned from a mc server for swearing at a douch bag admin as he destryed my house after being on the server for 1 month
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Write 4-5 sentences why you think you deserve the privileges of Moderator and how you will prove your worthiness to the server? i think i deserver moderator as i am a helpfull and kind to the server and the people on it helping people from the smallist problem to massive arguments. i would bring a good atitude of gameplay to the server and would inforce the server rules to the best of my standerds
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Amunitionx
Roxas618246

PostSubject: Mod App   Aplication for Moderator EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Name:Roxas618246
E-mail:
How long have you been on the Evo Gaming Minecraft Server? 3 Days

Why do you want to apply for Moderator status? I want to use the Spawning command to build amazing cool stuff.

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? yes

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? Help Others and Build Citys,Pixel Arts, and Epic Redstone wiring.

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server? No
Back to top Go down
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

PostSubject: Re: Aplication for Moderator   Aplication for Moderator EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Roxas618246 wrote:
Why do you want to apply for Moderator status? I want to use the Spawning command to build amazing cool stuff.

wow that's not why you should wanna be mod. Beign a moderator is about having judgement, help players and also be friendly. You need judgement because when you need to decide between banning someone or not , not only believe players , but also make your own opinion on things. You need to help players because this is also one of the main goals of moderating a server, because often people can't always help other people, and it can result in flaming. Finally , it is advised that you are friendly with players , even those you don't especially like.

So to your application i'd vote no : because you can't just want to be mod because you want to spawn.
Back to top Go down
Evotstar
Admin
Evotstar

PostSubject: Mod Posission   Aplication for Moderator EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:30 am

Im going to Grant AmunitionX the mod possion on a trail base for 1 Week, i have made this desision because of all the others that showed intrest he has been online the most, and has been friendly and helpfull to all plays that have been online, this is ture of roxas too but you havent been online as much as AmunitionX and for our first mod we need somone who is very active, when we upgrade the server (in a week or so) we will be looking for more staff postions so watch this space! and good luck in the futre!!! just for your information roxas spawn items will not be abailabe to mods, mods make sure no one is being grieefed and bans and kicks people who are breaking the rules!

thanks and congrazt AmunitionX!

Your failthfull Admins Tomstar2155 and Evoreflex!!

Love you all Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinyurl.com/evocraft
EvoReflex
Admin
EvoReflex

PostSubject: Re: Aplication for Moderator   Aplication for Moderator EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Evotstar wrote:
Im going to Grant AmunitionX the mod possion on a trail base for 1 Week, i have made this desision because of all the others that showed intrest he has been online the most, and has been friendly and helpfull to all plays that have been online, this is ture of roxas too but you havent been online as much as AmunitionX and for our first mod we need somone who is very active, when we upgrade the server (in a week or so) we will be looking for more staff postions so watch this space! and good luck in the futre!!! just for your information roxas spawn items will not be abailabe to mods, mods make sure no one is being grieefed and bans and kicks people who are breaking the rules!

thanks and congrazt AmunitionX!

Your failthfull Admins Tomstar2155 and Evoreflex!!

Love you all Twisted Evil

congrats!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://evo-gaming.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplication for Moderator   Aplication for Moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Aplication for Moderator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Gaming  :: Games :: Minecraft-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com