We are a team, we work as a team, we play as a team, you will find everything you need to feel comfortable with your new community here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't connect.

Go down 
+2
Evotstar
ff2cloud
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

I can't connect. Empty
PostSubject: I can't connect.   I can't connect. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:12 pm

So yeah about 5 minutes ago i tryed about 10 times to connect to the server and each time it would say : '' failed connectin to server , connection refused: connect.... so yeah its weird i don't think i did anything wrong on the server or something so please tell me what's wrong
Back to top Go down
Evotstar
Admin
Evotstar

I can't connect. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't connect.   I can't connect. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Hey sorry buddy for some reason when i was out the server went down, its back up now and it shouldnt happen again iv contacted my host and got it sorted, sorry for the down time!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinyurl.com/evocraft
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

I can't connect. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't connect.   I can't connect. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Evotstar wrote:
Hey sorry buddy for some reason when i was out the server went down, its back up now and it shouldnt happen again iv contacted my host and got it sorted, sorry for the down time!!

kk no problem haha Razz i just didn't know what was goign on so yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
sean22miller

sean22miller

I can't connect. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't connect.   I can't connect. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:12 am

hey cant get on the server or teamspeak it saied java timed out and teamspeak saied that there is a eror
hellp
Back to top Go down
AmunitionX

AmunitionX

I can't connect. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't connect.   I can't connect. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:31 am

same i cant connect to the server or teamspeak too :/
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Amunitionx
Vysken

I can't connect. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't connect.   I can't connect. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:34 am

Still down?
Back to top Go down
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

I can't connect. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't connect.   I can't connect. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:14 pm

Vysken wrote:
Still down?

the server is probably either full , or something is messing up with his port or something and he should probably reset his rooter if thats the problem. Not a big deal, and please understand that hosting isn't always the easiest thing, so respect that and don't complain about it if you feel like it. He is doign great work and there is a reason why the server is through some downtime right now, it could be something with his internet provider, someone turned his cpu off etc. but it's not tom's fault Razz
Back to top Go down
Vynl

I can't connect. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't connect.   I can't connect. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:32 pm

When was he complaining? he was asking a question
Back to top Go down
Vysken

I can't connect. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't connect.   I can't connect. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 pm

I fully hold Tom accountable for this DISASTER!
MY LIFE IS OVER WITHOUT MINECRAFT.
TELL ME HOW TO LIVE CLOUD.
TELL ME!!!!!!!1!1!!!!one!!!1!eleven!!11!
Back to top Go down
Evotstar
Admin
Evotstar

I can't connect. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't connect.   I can't connect. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:42 pm

FYI i dont host the server from my house/intrenet, i pay a hosting company to host the server for me, so if the server gose down its beacuse there is a proble at there end and as soon as i find out its down i do my best to get it back up asap

sorry for the problems all bak up and running now

Back to top Go down
http://www.tinyurl.com/evocraft
Sponsored content

I can't connect. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't connect.   I can't connect. Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't connect.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Gaming  :: Games :: Minecraft-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com