We are a team, we work as a team, we play as a team, you will find everything you need to feel comfortable with your new community here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A commentary idea i'd like to do with tom and reflex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

A commentary idea i'd like to do with tom and reflex Empty
PostSubject: A commentary idea i'd like to do with tom and reflex   A commentary idea i'd like to do with tom and reflex EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Hey guys this is an idea i got , as i checked out your videos on youtube(and subrscribed Wink ) and you do commentaries . Let's do a survival the three of us ( more if you'd like to ) . But now listen , it's not any kind of survival , i made some rules so it's more interesting :

- We play on hard ( or normal idk )
- When we place furniture ( crafting table, bed, furnace and such ) you can't take it back
- to craft torches you must be near a heat source such as fire or lava
- If we get porkchops , it must be cooked before the night, or it is considered rotten and we gotta drop it
- We (most likely if we want a goal) gotta build something in each biome : desert , forest and snow

So i think it would be entertaining as a survival commentary and ... yeah Smile hope you will like it cuz i really enjoyed it on singleplayer ( got bored tho... its singleplayer XD )
Back to top Go down
EvoReflex
Admin
EvoReflex

A commentary idea i'd like to do with tom and reflex Empty
PostSubject: Re: A commentary idea i'd like to do with tom and reflex   A commentary idea i'd like to do with tom and reflex EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:31 pm

its very interesting, but since I have survival series (surviving The Wild) i would have to decline, i cant make another survival series Very Happy im already on one, but if you can think of another series we can do im all open to it.
Back to top Go down
http://evo-gaming.co.nr

A commentary idea i'd like to do with tom and reflex
Page 1 of 1