We are a team, we work as a team, we play as a team, you will find everything you need to feel comfortable with your new community here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help me build a city

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyleraymiracle

Help me build a city Empty
PostSubject: Help me build a city   Help me build a city EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:16 pm

I want to make a city i went across the sea to find land and i found a perfect spot i am working on building a bridge and i can really ue some help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

PostSubject: Re: Help me build a city   Help me build a city EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Kyleraymiracle wrote:
I want to make a city i went across the sea to find land and i found a perfect spot i am working on building a bridge and i can really ue some help. Very Happy

I will help you after i finish building my lighthouse, that's if i get my items back from a *insert insult here* who came in my light house, killed me a took like 10 stacks of cobble stone 5 stacks of wood etc.... lol and he logged out and i dont expect him to get back on :S
Back to top Go down
markyz123

PostSubject: hey   Help me build a city EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Yo cloud ill give you some more cobble and yea ill help you out too kyle Smile
Back to top Go down
EvoReflex
Admin
EvoReflex

PostSubject: Re: Help me build a city   Help me build a city EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:42 pm

ff2cloud wrote:
Kyleraymiracle wrote:

I will help you after i finish building my lighthouse, that's if i get my items back from a *insert insult here* who came in my light house, killed me a took like 10 stacks of cobble stone 5 stacks of wood etc.... lol and he logged out and i dont expect him to get back on :S

who killed you lol?
Back to top Go down
http://evo-gaming.co.nr
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

PostSubject: Re: Help me build a city   Help me build a city EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:49 am

EvoReflex wrote:
ff2cloud wrote:
Kyleraymiracle wrote:

who killed you lol?

It was xwewe12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me build a city   Help me build a city Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me build a city
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Gaming  :: Games :: Minecraft-
Jump to: