We are a team, we work as a team, we play as a team, you will find everything you need to feel comfortable with your new community here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maybe joining the gaming community?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

Maybe joining the gaming community? Empty
PostSubject: Maybe joining the gaming community?   Maybe joining the gaming community? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Hello i wondered if i could join your gaming community , i wanted to know because when i will have my cod4 game i'll name myself ''EvoXcLoud'' if you let me join it
Back to top Go down
EvoReflex
Admin
EvoReflex

PostSubject: Re: Maybe joining the gaming community?   Maybe joining the gaming community? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:01 pm

We will have to put you in try-outs, please add us in skype to set up a time.
Back to top Go down
http://evo-gaming.co.nr
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

PostSubject: Re: Maybe joining the gaming community?   Maybe joining the gaming community? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:04 pm

EvoReflex wrote:

kk but try outs for what game? I only WILL have cod4 and i will have to get used to the game on pc haha but i think ill be good

EDIT: btw i think i added you on skype ... are you jarvis bunch? , if not , i am ff2cloud on skype too

Last edited by ff2cloud on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i like cabbage)
Back to top Go down
EvoReflex
Admin
EvoReflex

PostSubject: Re: Maybe joining the gaming community?   Maybe joining the gaming community? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:21 pm

ff2cloud wrote:
EvoReflex wrote:

kk but try outs for what game? I only WILL have cod4 and i will have to get used to the game on pc haha but i think ill be good

EDIT: btw i think i added you on skype ... are you jarvis bunch? , if not , i am ff2cloud on skype too

try out for COD4 we dont just let anyone in are clan

no im Brett Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://evo-gaming.co.nr
EvoGxRaTeDx
Admin
EvoGxRaTeDx

PostSubject: Re: Maybe joining the gaming community?   Maybe joining the gaming community? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:35 am

ff2cloud wrote:
EvoReflex wrote:

Yoooooo lol
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/evogxratedx/
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

PostSubject: Re: Maybe joining the gaming community?   Maybe joining the gaming community? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:16 am

EvoGxRaTeDx wrote:
ff2cloud wrote:
EvoReflex wrote:

Yoooooo lol

haha Razz understand me, theres 2 guy named evo-something on the server, and i call em' both evo, so i think im aloud to not know who i talk to all the time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe joining the gaming community?   Maybe joining the gaming community? Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe joining the gaming community?
Page 1 of 1