We are a team, we work as a team, we play as a team, you will find everything you need to feel comfortable with your new community here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shops and Trade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrneku

Shops and Trade Empty
PostSubject: Shops and Trade   Shops and Trade EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Iamben and I have been brewing up ideas and one of em was making a shop in town where we sell items and food and other to people for other materials seeing as theres no currency for the server atm but ben and i are stocking up on items so if we can start up the shop give us the word
Back to top Go down
Dyasis

Shops and Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops and Trade   Shops and Trade EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Yeah, on the server I use to play we had a "Market", you simply place a chest and sign and it would bind to you, when someone wants to buy something, they right click on the sign to buy or left click to sell the item to you.

The sign lists your buy/sell price and qty of the item, it was nice.
Back to top Go down
Mrneku

Shops and Trade Empty
PostSubject: Grand Opening   Shops and Trade EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:12 am

Ok guys we've opened up shop its where the olde cobble diner was come by and see if we have wht yu need Its a trade for trade shop Ie: yu want wood ill give yu wood if yu give me dirt, but for some items we will ask for iron ores or ingots for building items such as wood, dirt , cobble we will take coal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shops and Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shops and Trade   Shops and Trade Empty

Back to top Go down

Shops and Trade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Gaming  :: Games :: Minecraft-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com