We are a team, we work as a team, we play as a team, you will find everything you need to feel comfortable with your new community here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone Else Having Problems Connecting?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AmunitionX

AmunitionX

Anyone Else Having Problems Connecting? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Else Having Problems Connecting?   Anyone Else Having Problems Connecting? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:49 am

Hey Amunition here. just got back from holiday and i tryed connecting to the server but it just shows the loading screen for ages. anyone else get that?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Amunitionx
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Having Problems Connecting?   Anyone Else Having Problems Connecting? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:24 am

AmunitionX wrote:
Hey Amunition here. just got back from holiday and i tryed connecting to the server but it just shows the loading screen for ages. anyone else get that?
yeah me too , the server is probably either full , or something is messing up with his port or something and he should probably reset his rooter if thats the problem.
Back to top Go down
GuldTasken

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Having Problems Connecting?   Anyone Else Having Problems Connecting? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:26 pm

Well, I can not connect and haven't been able to connect for at least 12 hours from this very hour.
Back to top Go down
Evotstar
Admin
Evotstar

PostSubject: Hey   Anyone Else Having Problems Connecting? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:29 pm

Sorry guys yes ther server has been Down but its being sorted as we speak somthing with the host not me, hopfully they will get it sorted asap!!

thanks
tom
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinyurl.com/evocraft
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Having Problems Connecting?   Anyone Else Having Problems Connecting? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Else Having Problems Connecting?
Page 1 of 1