We are a team, we work as a team, we play as a team, you will find everything you need to feel comfortable with your new community here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Project

Go down 
+3
EvoReflex
ff2cloud
Evotstar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Evotstar
Admin
Evotstar

Server Project Empty
PostSubject: Server Project   Server Project EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:26 am

We need a server project on our server, it could be anything a castle, a boat, etc anything at all i just want any ideas and any exp you have making this kind of thing even if you dont really know how to make it mabe somone will so post anything you can think off!!

The person that comes up with the idea and shows the know how to bulid somthing like this will be incharge of the project and who ever else puts ideas foward will be helping the project, this stop people putting ideas foward and if they dont get theres chosen they dont help!!

just thought this would make it a little intresting and give us somthing to do!!!

NOTHING WILL BE SPAWNED FOR THIS BEFORE ANYONE ASKS, YOU WILL NEED A TEAM OF MINERS, CRAFTER AND BUILDERS TO MAKE THE PROJECT COME TO LIFE!!!

Hope you like this idea! im looking foward to hearing yours!!

tomstar2155
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinyurl.com/evocraft
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

Server Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Project   Server Project EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:59 am

I think we should make a little better spawn, the one we currently have isn't safe and i don't think we should only put doors Razz. Other than that , i thought we could make a city for people that's been here for more than ''X'' time and that's friendly and stuff. I have and idea for the name : it would be called ''New Stendel'' , why ''New''? BECAUSE I SAID SO! lol . But anyways , i have a lot of experience of building cities, i built 3 so far, and i know this is a survival server so idk if a city would be good. Other than that ( again ) , maybe we could start thinking of guilds, and creating some guild only buildings. Also , if we are getting economy soon, i suggest that we build a mall where ppl can spend stuff on other stuff and players could have their own shops or idk something like that cuz idk how the economy will be. FINAL SUMATION Razz : we could create an underwater city! This would be hard to do, but think about the satisfaction we would get Smile
Back to top Go down
EvoReflex
Admin
EvoReflex

Server Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Project   Server Project EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:18 pm

I think building a new spawn would be bad ass, I think building a huge public castle would be cool, we could have a jail (dungeon) for the bad people:)))
Back to top Go down
http://evo-gaming.co.nr
CaptainMangoMan

CaptainMangoMan

Server Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Project   Server Project EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:27 pm

I definitely would want to help out with this project and yeah I agree that a new spawn would be great to set a good first impression. I'm not a very experienced builder so I guess I could mine for materials or something. a HUGE castle is what I'd personally like to see!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

Server Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Project   Server Project EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:06 pm

CaptainMangoMan wrote:
I'm not a very experienced builder so I guess I could mine for materials or something.
Yes you could mine materials, but hey if you want i can teach you some tips for building Wink anyone can be a good builder Smile
Back to top Go down
CaptainMangoMan

CaptainMangoMan

Server Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Project   Server Project EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:30 pm

thanks!! and sorry if I'm not on so often because I share a computer with 2 other brothers Mad
Back to top Go down
sean22miller

sean22miller

Server Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Project   Server Project EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:47 pm

hey evs i like to see the citey get a make over or biger then agen make a new city and make it so it can be warped to or a road to it that isnt to long sean22miller over an ou
Back to top Go down
Dyasis

Server Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Project   Server Project EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:06 pm

Im game for anything, just let me know, building, mining whatever! I'm kinda thinking the same thing as far as a new spawn / city could be a huge castle area with a city on the inside.
Back to top Go down
teh2so4

Server Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Project   Server Project EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:04 am

I reckon we need to build a more fortress-like city, that is 100% safe from any hostile mobs spawning.

Other than that, we should get 1 city in each type of biome, e.g. taiga city, rainforest city, desert city, savanna city etc, then link them all up with roads/railways. It'll obviously be a big project, and we will need people to explore/map/mine/design/build. And finally someone to set some warp points wouldn't hurt either Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Project   Server Project Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Project
Page 1 of 1