We are a team, we work as a team, we play as a team, you will find everything you need to feel comfortable with your new community here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wow, The server is growing!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
markyz123

Wow, The server is growing! Empty
PostSubject: Wow, The server is growing!   Wow, The server is growing! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:11 pm

Wow its awesome to see how many people are in the server, with more people joining i think that we do need to upgrade the server, im going to donate some money tonight and hopefully we can get the server upgraded soon! I also think that with the server growing, we should try to set up guilds, i dont know if you guys like the idea but it think it would be cool to have guild arenas were guild could fight eachother to be named the champions, some guilds can team up or idk I just think its a good idea overall!
-markyz123
Back to top Go down
AmunitionX

AmunitionX

Wow, The server is growing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, The server is growing!   Wow, The server is growing! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:46 am

Yes the server is expanding rapidly! and thant you very much for donating to the server, the 1st thing were gona do is upgrade the server slots to 25-30 (still not sure) and have more of a active community on minecraft. Hope to see you in-game soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Amunitionx

Wow, The server is growing!
Page 1 of 1