We are a team, we work as a team, we play as a team, you will find everything you need to feel comfortable with your new community here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to make a GUILD!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyleraymiracle

I want to make a GUILD! Empty
PostSubject: I want to make a GUILD!   I want to make a GUILD! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:56 am

I want to make a guild Very Happy. I already have a giant building half way done. So i can make that our private building it is not even around the spawn i made a wooden bridge to the plase it is at. Also i heard there maybe factions later in the server and the guild could end up its own faction. Beacause after the building i am making. I can make a town for that so it is completly seprate. The only way to it is by boat or the bridge. But the guild would share items with each other. We will have somethings we will not share. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyleraymiracle

PostSubject: srry   I want to make a GUILD! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:58 am

srry for the typing things wrong i was in a rush. No
Back to top Go down
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

PostSubject: Re: I want to make a GUILD!   I want to make a GUILD! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:23 am

Kyleraymiracle wrote:
I want to make a guild Very Happy. I already have a giant building half way done. So i can make that our private building it is not even around the spawn i made a wooden bridge to the plase it is at. Also i heard there maybe factions later in the server and the guild could end up its own faction. Beacause after the building i am making. I can make a town for that so it is completly seprate. The only way to it is by boat or the bridge. But the guild would share items with each other. We will have somethings we will not share. Very Happy Very Happy

Yay you think the same way as i do about the guild stuff , faction buildings blah blah blah ... you are awesome Wink lol atleast someone shares my point of view :3
Back to top Go down
Kyleraymiracle

PostSubject: yay   I want to make a GUILD! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm

ya i used to play world of warcraft and got the idea for a guild and just wanted to do that in minecraft
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to make a GUILD!   I want to make a GUILD! Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to make a GUILD!
Page 1 of 1