We are a team, we work as a team, we play as a team, you will find everything you need to feel comfortable with your new community here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'd like to make a clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

I'd like to make a clan Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to make a clan   I'd like to make a clan EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Hello i'd like to make a clan ( DUUH ) and i would like it to be named : Utopia

In our clan everyone can share items and i would myself build a building thats private to all our clan's member... well yeah i don't know if it would be possible for you to make clans but i would like one Smile thanks for watching this post oh and some cool facts that our clans will have :

-the private building
-we share our items to all members (but the admins if there is!)
-exclusive shops
Back to top Go down
Evotstar
Admin
Evotstar

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to make a clan   I'd like to make a clan EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Thanks for the post i like the idea of mabe eventualy setting up 'guilds' on the server, please use the turm Guild insted of clan to prevent confusion. but as we have a 10 slot atm there isnt much point in people having a guild lol i will look into this when i have upgraded the server and set up our economy system etc!!

Thanks for putting ideas foward! keep them coming!!

EvoTstar!

Back to top Go down
http://www.tinyurl.com/evocraft
markyz123

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to make a clan   I'd like to make a clan EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Yea I really like that idea. It could make the game more interesting! I dont think the server should go and become a PvP but for the arena there can be guild battles once the server is bigger and stuff. There are a lot of positive things that can come out of being in a guild and i think overall it could make the server more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to make a clan   I'd like to make a clan Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd like to make a clan
Page 1 of 1