We are a team, we work as a team, we play as a team, you will find everything you need to feel comfortable with your new community here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question, and application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

Question, and application Empty
PostSubject: Question, and application   Question, and application EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Hello.
Do you need builders? Because I am a good architect. I built 2 cities on another server when i was an admin ( but now the server is deleted so yeah :S ) and I can respect alot of styles (modern , old etc.). I would show you some pictures of what i've done but.. well i don't have picture Razz anyways if you are looking for a great builder , i can do the job even tho i am a new player.

Here are some facts that i think would make me a good builder:

-I am very active, i can play many hours straight if i want to, and when i build something i play even more haha
-I have good visualisation of things(is visualisation even a word? im french thats why i ask) , wich means basically that i will have a plan made in my head before i start building anything
-I am someone you can trust, really! i'm not just saying how good i am, im someone you can trust. If you don't believe me , you'll have the chance to see it in the future...
-Well i build good looking stuff , i'll show you one of my houses when i get enough materials , i'm pretty sure you will like it

Well this is it and if you aren't looking for builders right now, don't delete my post, incase you would need later. Anyways, thanks for looking at my application and i hope i will be chosen if you ever need one! See you on the server fellas! Razz
Back to top Go down
markyz123

PostSubject: Application to join clan   Question, and application EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Hey well im Mark Zabrowski and im 17 years old. I have been playing minecraft for a while and i think that my main strength is mining. I love to mine! I dont know why I like it so much but I always think that there will be something good after i break the next block and i end up breaking 100 blocks until i find something good lol. Everything thinks that mining is easy but most people would stop mining after they die form lava 3 or 4 times. Not me! i Keep on mining and mining! lol Overall i love mining. I also enjoy building and sometimes fighting. I would love to chill with you guys and keep playing with you guys in other servers! I am usually online and i like to have fun! see you guys in the server!

-Markyz123
Back to top Go down
Ragebe

PostSubject: hey i'd like to join.   Question, and application EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:31 am

Been playing MC for a fair while now, been moderator and what not in other servers.
got a good concept of how things work and fairness, never griefed or anything, keep to myself and avoid other peoples creations.
spend most of the time underground, which generally most of my creations end up being underground as well.
not sure what else to say
so if i could have access that'd b fantastic Smile
Back to top Go down
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

PostSubject: Re: Question, and application   Question, and application EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:35 am

ok but guys, this is my application for builder.. not the place to talk about your talent XD
Back to top Go down
Evotstar
Admin
Evotstar

PostSubject: Re: Question, and application   Question, and application EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:14 pm

ff2cloud wrote:
ok but guys, this is my application for builder.. not the place to talk about your talent XD

Urmm i think people may have been a little confused and though this was a place to aply beacuse of the title to you fourm, people are free to post things anywhere on the fourms they see fit please dont put people down just becausue they wanted to share there talents as you have done in this post
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinyurl.com/evocraft
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

PostSubject: Re: Question, and application   Question, and application EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Evotstar wrote:
ff2cloud wrote:

Urmm i think people may have been a little confused and though this was a place to aply beacuse of the title to you fourm, people are free to post things anywhere on the fourms they see fit please dont put people down just becausue they wanted to share there talents as you have done in this post

i didn't want to put them down, and they did not apply for anything. but sorry if i insulted anyone guys, it wasn't my intention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question, and application   Question, and application Empty

Back to top Go down

Question, and application
Page 1 of 1