We are a team, we work as a team, we play as a team, you will find everything you need to feel comfortable with your new community here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dyasis

Mod Application  Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application    Mod Application  EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:44 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kevin N.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How long have you been on the Evo Gaming Minecraft Server? Shortly after it launced I believe...

Why do you want to apply for Moderator status? We are growing server and I feel we could use more help for mods, I don't wany the ratio of players/mods offset.

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? Not for Minecraft but yes for other games, both Admin/Mod positions

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? Survived!! lol Built some nice homes (when I have the materials.) Helped newcomers experience this great game!

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server? No
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Write 4-5 sentences why you think you deserve the privileges of Moderator and how you will prove your worthiness to the server?
I am very friendly and enjoy helping people the best that I can. Even though im "Older" I enjoy my games and with my age I bring Maturity. I feel that I'm online often and spend time on the server, I like building projects, organizing them or just helping others. Overall I feel I can bring another solid helper to this great server and want to see it grow with a great reputation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your time! see you in game.
Back to top Go down

Mod Application
Page 1 of 1