We are a team, we work as a team, we play as a team, you will find everything you need to feel comfortable with your new community here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Application (in case you need later)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ff2cloud

ff2cloud

Mod Application (in case you need later) Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application (in case you need later)   Mod Application (in case you need later) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:04 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Danny Roy ( IGN : Ff2cloud )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How long have you been on the Evo Gaming Minecraft Server? : One week, or close to that

Why do you want to apply for Moderator status? I am helpfull and I finally made my mind up and I'd like to be a moderator on another server, if you promise me that it will stay online.

Have you ever held any staff positions before on any other servers? Yes, OP and Co-Owner but the server would always close

What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? 3 cities, all realistic based. I also created a mall for players to make their shops in on the last server I played, but the owner was so immature so i quit his server.

Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server? Nope, like everyone ( not griefing ppl ) I hate griefers, and i hope we can avoid all of them on this server if I get mod
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I would make a good moderator because :

- I have alot of experience as staff, I have been Co-Owner on a runescape private server (Bankai-Rune but we changed our name to Cataclysmx) and i have been admin/Co-Owner on minecraft servers 2 times, I have been co on a server me and my friend started but his laptop broke so fudge it, and admin on the last server i played but yeah the owner was immature.

- I am friendly, I joke alot, I answer most of the people's question and i try not to be rude even with the people i don't like

- I hate the griefers, not that it has something to do with beign mod, but at the same time i could ban them when i catch em'

- I have alot of judgement, I don't only make my mind on players that could lie, I will ask players, and if all the versions are different , I will either make my OWN mind, or wait for another occasion to catch the bad player.

- I am active, I spend many hours a day on the server. I welcome new players and guide them to our forums , and answer their question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is my application. I know that you might not need a new moderator right now, but it's for when we get a bigger server so if you are looking for one in the future, please look at my application.
Back to top Go down

Mod Application (in case you need later)
Page 1 of 1